Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Random song you've maybe never heard #1

One of the things that I plan to do with this blog - and you, my captive audience (mwahahaha) - is post various random songs that you've maybe never heard. The reason they are going to be called "random song you've maybe never heard" is because most people I know in Real People Land haven't heard the song, but I obviously can't speak for everyone on the internet. At the risk of sounding like a hipster, some of my tastes are a bit obscure. But oh God, I'm not a hipster, I like normal music too. But there are just some things that I feel are under-appreciated in this world and I would like to give them some presence in the blogosphere. 

This is obviously the first thing that came to my mind because it's one of my favorite songs. It's a remix of the Harry Potter theme. Enjoy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment